Al Gore...

Does anyone really believe what this man says...? I honestly think he has some mental issues...the man still thinks he invented the internet!

Brickhouse95

Asked by Brickhouse95 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I disagree with you. The only thing we know about Al Gore is what the media tells us. Let me ask you this.....do you trust the media to be objective and honest? Do you think the news gives us an accurate picture when reporting the news? The news can take a person and make them look good, bad, moral, immoral, stupid, smart, etc....How do you know what is accurate? As for mental issues, everyone has them unless they are very very naive about this world.
    Anonymous

• Isn't that a hoot!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i think hes hot
    Anonymous

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

You could just say yes...I believe him, lol!
    I do my own research thank you very much and television and newspapers are not part of it. No one said he is a bad immoral, etc. you decided to put that all in, I am just talking about politics. Lastly, I have know and met people with mental disorders...none of them have said anything like what he says.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Everyone has mental issues??? Wow, that's news to me, and I'm definitely not a naive one. To answer the question, I don't believe him, like many politicians, he just wants money and power, and will say whatever he thinks will get him that.
    Anonymous

• Op...don;t forget that "Love Story" was also based on he and his wife Tipper...NOT! LOL

Gore is so full of hot air he can cause global warming just by opening his mouth!!! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• The whole global warming thing is a money power house...he may do good things, he may do bad things.....but then isnt that what makes us uniquely human?....I mean all people with money, not just politicians can become corrupt.....money = power= greed = corruption. So he is what he is either way, at least he's not Bin Ladin....I can appreciate that much LOL
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Al Gore is just as much a narcisist as BO. It isn't about the planet. It is about his bank account. He will never admit the polar bear population was increasing, there was more ice at the poles, and the planet is cooling. He can't admit it. He has too much invested in the myth.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Jesse said it well, but I would like to add something. He is like nails down a chalkboard to me when he speaks. It's like he is talking to first graders.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2010