i am 38 weeks pregnant and having horrible butt and leg pains also diharreah. is that a sign of labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It can be a sign of prodromal labor, which is lengthy early labor simply. You could keep having this for 3 more weeks or be in full labor tonight. Just keep moving around, drinking and eating, and doing different labor positions to help make you more comfortable and to help encourage the baby into an optimal birthing position.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• it could be yes. its an onset of labor. could mean within hours, or the following week.
    Anonymous

• prodromal labor .....this could go on fro several weeks my darling. your getting close tho
    Anonymous

• yes. start timing cramping pains. Once they reach 20 mins apart you're well in labor.
    Anonymous

• That was what my Mom told me happened to her just about 10 hours before she went to the hospital and had me... only three hours later. It might not take as long as you think so keep track of those "cramps". Good luck!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2010