Does Any One Here Own a Power Juicer? Jack Lalane or other?

Thinking of getting a juicer, help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My mom has a Jack Lalanne. She loves it and uses it everyday. She does say it is a pain to clean, but it is worth the hassle.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I've read some online comments. Most say try the vitamix but it's 3 times as expensive as jack lalanne's.
    Anonymous

• we have a jack lalanne. I second the pain in the butt cleaning....alternative is to use the entire top shelf of dishwasher to clean it. This is what I do. We dont use it everyday anymore because it uses soooo much fruit. I still have frozen fruit pulp in freezer....we were going to use for fruit breads but i have no time. It does work well. I do like it but I only use it when making tomato sauce now. I use the pulp for the sauce and make juice so I can get rid of excess liquid.
    enetsala

Answer by enetsala at 7:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Omega Juicer is the best. It extracts more juice. It has really sharp blades and spins really fast. The pulp is super dry. It works so well. It's easy to clean.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I have Omega Juicer. It is the best. It comes with filters, so it makes cleaning easier.

Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 4:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2010