trying to get pregnant and no luck any advice would help!

I have three kids and now my husband and I have been trying on and off for a year and still nothing wondering whats going on? Any tips would help so much thanks!

leejai1

Asked by leejai1 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• atleast u have 3 already. some ppl try so hard to just have one. all i can say is keep having sex
    Anonymous

• Off and on is not the best way to make a baby, you need to track your fertility mucus, basal temp, ovulation prediction kits etc that is what will give you the best shot. Good luck, also a healthy diet for you both helps.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Have you looked into natural family planning? It works wonders in reverse. Allowing you to easily determine when you at the most fertile.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 7:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• im still TTC baby #1....at least you already have 3
    Anonymous

• When your mucus is thin and stringy you're ovulating. Mind you I actively tried to get pregnant for 6months and drove myself crazy over it. I finally got prego when I just gave up, desided to look into adpotion, and made incredible love with hubby.
    Anonymous

• Well as you've heard already--you have 3! Lol just keep enjoying each other and it'll happen again. I'm pregnant w/my 1st! Good luck!!!
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 3:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2010