Have you had rhinoplasty? how was your recovery and are you happy with it? How much did it cost?

I want to get a nose job but I'm scared. i'm doing lots of research on places around here but I'm still worried I can't take the post op.

saralouise

Asked by saralouise at 7:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would never get elective surgery I hate the way I feel afterwards. You look great in your profile pic you don't need a nose job plus you have little ones to care for which will make recovery harder. Maybe you should wait until your kids are a little bit bigger and more independent.
    Anonymous

• aw thanks but it's not completely for cosmetic reasons. I have a badly deviated septum and it's difficult to breath and the bump on my nose really bothers me which you can't see so well in the pic.
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 7:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• :-( no one really answer...I looked at your kids' ages and I would wait. I know my mom had her broken nose straightened with rhinoplasty and she couldn't lift or bend for at least 4 days maybe it was more. It is one of the reasons I keep refusing. That and I do NOT at all like the idea of cotton in that form being in my face...I don't like cotton balls
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:44 AM on Mar. 1, 2010