What can I do for my husband to show how much I appreciate him?

We don't live together right now but I spend the weekends over there. And he has just done so much for me lately and I want to do something really special. But not much money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• every man likes oral! just saying
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• make him a fabulous dinner, rent a movie or download one, sip on some wine (if thats your thing) together and then when you're ready to go to bed have a nice bubble bath ready, give him a massage and then love him! Thats what I would do!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Haha!, so I was thinking the same thing as the first poster! LoL! I know it sounds crazy, but if I were to ask your question to MY husband, I know exactly what he would say! :o) The good news is- its free! lol!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 7:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• why is that everyone's answer..sex? leave notes and send text write him a letter. sometimes just hearing that he is appricaited is all that is needed. if i gave my hubby more sex or oral he would think that he was being used, and beside resorting to that isnt very thoughtful.
    Anonymous

• Bake him a cake - Better than Sex cake. Bake a German chocolate cake according to package directions, in a 9x13 pan. It has to be German chocolate - other chocolate flavors don't work, trust me, I've tried! After it's cooled off some, but is still warm, poke it full of holes, with a wooden spoon handle, dowel, skewers, something. Slightly warm a can of sweetened condensed milk and pour over cake. Let it soak in. Slightly warm some caramel ice cream topping - I like to use about 8oz but you can use more! Pour over and let soak in. Cover cake and refrigerate. Once it's good and cold, spread 8oz of thawed Cool Whip on the cake (still in the pan!). Top with crushed toffee bits, or mini chocolate chips, or drizzles of chocolate syrup & caramel, crushed butterfinger...or leave plain! Leftovers need to stay refrigerated - though I'll say I've had no problem leaving it at room temp for a few hours before.
    Anonymous

• 2 things men love, food and sex! Find his favorite and give it to him.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Breakfast in bed? weekend of no chores? Clean his house since you're not living with him.... favorite meals are great but to actually hear the words are usually nice, a nice letter about all of the appreciation you're feeling, how important he is to you, the way he makes you feel...
    but the most common thing that a lot of people forget to do is to simply say "thank you, I really do appreciate all of the small things you do for me as well as the big things, it doesn't go un-noticed".
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2010