should ask my DH to delete her on fb, out of his phone, and not talk to her?

this girl who is 19 still has a thing for my hubby and has in her head that he is leaving me for her..and lately she is posting stuff on her FB about being left in the cold and being lonely and callin me the other woman,,,we been married 8 years. we were havin issues but are working on them..it came down to mis communication. but that past few weeks he have been happy and been spending quality time together. she got really upset when she found out my DH and i went to the bar last night and played pool. she been wanting him to take her drinking and play pool...im gettin frustrated i know he doesnt want her but she is causing problems and they work togther and im worried he might lose his job cause of her...and my dh claims not to have led her on...he just talked to her on breaks and asked her to go smoke with her at the gate. they work for the state and cant smoke on campus so have to go to graveyard. CONT>>>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• in all honesty that girl has no place being friendly. If they work together fine, let them work and be associates. But the simple matter is that the girl lusts after him, and if he has any respect for your relationship together he will not allow her to call him, add him to her FB or have any other contact other than professional. My DH would kill a man if I did that and I know I wouldn't be too happy either. We've dealt with these issues before and people who are getting "too close for comfort" are to be told straight up that they are not to have contact with us. Then that person is blocked from any of our accounts and phones. We both agree upon this and keep those kinds of "relationship poachers" out of our lives. They ruin relationships.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• go to the graveyard to smoke so i dont blame him for not wanting to go alone..i LOVE graveyards but this one even scares me during the day and wouldnt want to be there alone at night. and she mistaken that as him being into her
    Anonymous

• OMG can you say too much drama in your life? If this is an issue, get out of the damn relationship. It's not worth it. Life is not about getting blogged down in so much drama. Get out and enjoy YOUR life. If your husband is caught up in this crap, is he really worth holding onto? Sheez.......
    Anonymous

• If he isn't into her what's the problem? What are you doing on her fb? Her fb is noyb.

If he isn't into her why is she on his fb? on his phone? and why is he talking to her if he knows she is crazy after him?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• op here

she added me on her fb and is trying to be all buddy buddy with me
    Anonymous

• i think your dh IS leading her on. otherwise she wouldnt be so distraght over your husband. a sane woman would not feel "left out" if she knew(from his mouth) that he wasnt into her. i think he's telling her one thing and you another. if he isnt into her she wouldnt be on his phone or facebook.
    Anonymous

• I don't get it I know he is talking to her only at a smoke break right? But as far as him having her on his phone and fb...Why?
    He needs to delete her and have her as a far distance friend only at work. She needs to be told by him that he is a married man and is very much inlove with you so there could never be anything between them. He needs to make that clear and if she still don't get it she needs a good ass whipping...lol And don't ever be friends with someone like that she will only be after your man. He needs to fix it or let him go and find someone who loves you for you. GL
    Anonymous

• First of all, if your husband isn't into her, it doesn't sound like he has made that clear to her - make sure he does that. Then the both of you should delete her from FB friends (and block if necessary), and your DH should talk to his superiors at work about the situation to make sure his job isn't in jeopardy.
    Anonymous