20 weeks pregnant, movable lump in upper left abdomen. Has anyone experience anything like this?

I feel a tender lump that when I press it, it goes away. It's about 2 inches from the center of my abdomen on the left side, and about 6 inches above my bellybutton. My uterus is only at my navel at this point so I know it's not the baby. Right when I find it and press it, it retracts back into me and I can no longer feel it. It's a little tender when i touch it. Has anyone ever had this? I was hoping that it was just because my intestines are all rearranged.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds to me like it is the baby dear
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• but I'm only 20 weeks and my uterus isn't that high up yet. I don't know. I hope it's the baby, but it's always in the same spot and always hurts the same way when I touch it. It's freaking me out.
    Anonymous

• At 20 weeks, the baby can be stretching his foot out up to your ribs and the first clue is that it goes away when you put pressure on it. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• its most likely the baby. i know when i got to about 26 weeks my son would start kicking like crazy when the dr. pushed on my stomach..by 42 weeks when i deliverd him they actually had to break a rib (i had a csec) because of the way he was positioned. so it prolly your kid telling you to stop pushing on him! lol
    Anonymous

• I dont think its the baby. If you are only 20 weeks ehh thats kinda iffey. Go to your doc and ask. It hurts and is always in the same place so maybe its a boil or IDK but you need to go to the doctor.Good luck
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2010