Do you use the "f" word? Where are you from?

I grew up in Jersey and the "f" word was sort of like...well like like :) I try really hard not to use it now though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I say frickin' a lot though when I'm frustrated, I'm trying to stop that.
    Anonymous

• I use it on occasion, a lot less than I did before we had kids though. I am in Colorado.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Only on very, very rare occasions and only when I'm totally provoked beyond endurance. Then i get made at myself for saying it because I think it's so disgusting.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• If I am extremely angry or having sex I do

Answer by admckenzie at 8:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• not often my bad words are gawd damn it and sh*t and im in the mid west
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I'm in the upper midwest and I havwe to be extremely angry to use the "F" word. It hasn't happened often.LOL. I really hate that word. ANd I feel kinda embarrassed after saying it. Its just not right. I say " $iht" alot.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• No, I don't, and it doesn't matter where I am from because most people around here do use such language, but I choose to hold myself to a higher standard.
    Anonymous

• Now only when I'm pissed off. I used to use it a lot but now that I'm a role model for my daughter I completely stopped. If ppl say in front of her, I ask them to watch their mouth. I'm from Philly so imagine it's very common! lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• It is ,y most used cuss word, the first one that pops out of my mouth. I am from ohio!
    DraytonsMomma

Answer by DraytonsMomma at 8:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Im from Queens, NYC and I use that word like any other word.....around the appropriate people of course lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2010