ok someone brought up so good points in last question so...HELP

if he gets defensive about this girl and accuses me of being jealous and protective and saying i dont allow him to have female friends..when in fact he was several female friend that he talks with regularly and i have NO problem with them...is it possible there is something going on? he claims he not into her but has her on his FB and cell and even has a pic on his phone for contact info, thats his reason for the pic but most of his contacts on his cell doesnt not have a pic . im not sure what to think anymore. at the moment things are going rather well with the exception of this girl. how do i get to the bottom of all this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• EEhhh! It sounds too fishy to me...I once was married to a man and he had some girlriends and after 2 yrs. BOOM! I found out he was screwing one of them. So don't believe him I am sorry but I don't like the way it sounds you need to find someone that will give you the same respect as you are dishing out. This man I was married to he said it was ok for me to go out and have boyfriends...I was like wtf? I am married you are my only best friend I don't need them for what? unless I wanted to cheat.
    I mean you can have aquaintances but friends no if they say they are friends it is way more than that...wake up girl and smell the coffee.
    Anonymous

• Maybe there is nothing to get to the bottom of. Maybe it is just what he says it is. Ask her.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• is he being really defensive? I was put in this kind of predicament before and I found out this "girl who was only just a friend" was really the girl he was sleeping with behind my back.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• There may not be anything going on, but his behavior suggests feelings are deeper than they should be. Ask him point blank to remove the photo if it bothers you that bad, but first decide what you will do if he refuses.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• My dh and I have a mutual agreement. I have no 'guy friends' and he has no 'girl friends'. Maybe you should tell him you are concerned and he shouldn't be talking to, especially if the girl is single and likes your husband.
    Anonymous

• i was the one who broughtp the points you are referring to. like i said, any sane woman would not EXPECT your dh(a married man) to take her out drinking and pool if he didnt TELL her he would. tell him to delete her from his fb and phone and if he refuses then you have your answer. even if he just wants her as a "friend", if an woman is causing an issue in your marriage then she should go, whether or not the're "just friends"
    Anonymous

• "There may not be anything going on, but his behavior suggests feelings are deeper than they should be. Ask him point blank to remove the photo if it bothers you that bad, but first decide what you will do if he refuses."

I agree with this.
    Anonymous

• i would ask him to delete the photo and info and especially the fb page notation and do decide what u will say if he rfuses to. u caould always talk to her to get a feel for the situation. it certainly seems a bit fishy to me too. good luck.
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• "is he being really defensive? I was put in this kind of predicament before and I found out this "girl who was only just a friend" was really the girl he was sleeping with behind my back. "

This!
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 10:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2010