my poor daughter!

My daughter is 15 months old and is trying to figure out this running thing, haha. First she fell on our tile and hit the back of her head and cried a bit then went on playing. Then, she fell face first on the tile and hit her upper lip and nose. Her nose started bleeding a little but stopped and she cried and fell asleep. It is close to her bedtime and she didn't take a good nap today. Should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i don't think so,..has she acted wierd or anything like that? if not then you're probably good to go..my dd hits her head on the tile floor alot after i mop..she strong willed so i can't tell her anything without her learning the hard way.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 8:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't be worried too much. Kids fall all the time when they are just getting the hang of the walking to running transition. I wouldn't alter her routine for bed time but the worry wart in me would be up every couple of hours to check on her just to make sure she's ok.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Probably not. Can you tell if she is having any vision problems? Can she stand up? or does she act dizzy? It's hard to determine when they are so little.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• my daughter is like a drunk when she is tired! She stumbles and trips and tiny things bring her to tears...Hope she gets rest! LOL Poor thing
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2010