Sex

I am 6 months pregnant, and all my boyfriend worries about is sex. It pisses me off but I am really scared it could hurt the baby. Should I go see the doctors or will it be normal and not affect the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's amazing how many moms to be think sex will harm the baby. Yes you can have sex right up until you go into labor.

You'll be fine. The baby will be fine. Tell your boyfriend to back off and ease up.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I agree w/ the top answer. You can have sex until your labor starts. The baby is fully protected, so relax both of you and enjoy.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I worried about the same thing. It is absolutly normal to have sex while pregnant. Just make sure you and your significant other take it real slow and don't do rough sex or that could hurt the baby. I went through the same thing and worried all the time if it would affect the baby but it's okay. Nothing could go wrong if you don't do it too hard
    Anonymous

• My midwife actually told me to have sex to help me go into labor at the end. It's totally fine =)
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I agree with Katlyn, My doctor told me that sex actually helps the baby come out faster.
    breemalone

Answer by breemalone at 9:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• it won't help the baby come out faster at 6 months, don't worry about that. that's only around the end when you wanna scream at the kid to get out lol. but yes, sex during pregnancy is totally fine. just tell the boyfriend to back off a bit, you're pregnant and hormonal lol.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• sex while pregnant is totally safe as long as it isn't rough sex. Just think of it this way, you can't get pregnant again right now :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• totally safe:-) i had sex until 2 days before my labor
    Anonymous