when was the first time you saw a penis?

I was 5 year old when my brother was born and for the first couple of years he always liked to be without clothes. Back then I wanted to have a peis. I saw my first "adult" penis when i was 20 during sex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I think I was 4 or 5. My cousin and I went into a closet and showed each other our private parts. I know..sounds perverted, lol. But we didnt know they were "sexy parts" and we were just curious. We got in alot of trouble for that one!!
    Anonymous

• I was molested I saw one at 8 yrs. old :(

But it must of not bothered me too bad bc I turned out just fine and I love the male penis...lol
    Anonymous

• i cant remember.......probably from one of my friends in my teens...who knows
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• probably when i was like 2 when my little brother was born... i dont remember. then i baby sat and changed diapers/gave baths and saw then... but "sexually" i was 16 or 17 but I only glanced (for a hand job)... lol... otherwise I was 17 and I married him lol.
    Anonymous

• AWESOME QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in kindergarten, so 5 or 6. I had no clue what it was, did, meant, etc.

3rd grade I had some idea and age 14 I had actual sex and was more confidant in their purpose
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• when i was 6 i would help change my bros diapers....didn't actually touch one til i was 17 when i first had sex
    Anonymous

• YOUR BEING NASTY ! !
    Anonymous

• I was four maybe? and my neighbor boy was running outside naked and did this towel maneuver where he put it in between his legs and pulled it front and back... Omg I was super freaked. hahaha
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2010