Dazed and confused

Im watching the movie Dazed and Confused. I cant help but think about how awesome it must have been to be a teenager in the 70's. My dad said it was awesome. I really wish I could have been alive in the 70's. If you could pick a decade that you want to visit where is it? And why?

armywife2009101

Asked by armywife2009101 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• SUch a great movie!!!!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 10:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• great movie. I was there in the 70's too. You where friends with everyone, 80's the was for the fake people.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• oh man i totally love that movie. my mom said the 70's were awesome. i would like to go back in time and meet Marilyn Monroe im a HUGE fan =)
    Anonymous

• I LOVE that movie too!!! I'd say 60s or 70s. But I wasn't alive, so I'm not sure which was better! lol! I love That 70's Show, too! So, I'd probably be leaning that direction. :o)
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 10:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2010