house allergy

I am thinking there is an allergy in my house that is getting to my son, but I have no Idea what it is. He is away at college, when he comes home he has sneezing fits, his eyes are watery, he gets diohrea and and is always sooo teired. I haveno idea what is causing this, I have gotten rid of all the plants, and have cleaned all the radiators down. Nothing seems to work, He has always had allergies but I dont know what is causing this. Anyone have any clues whats causing this or what I can do about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Plants help clean the air; getting rid of them likely exacerbated the situation.

Carpeting is the most likely culprit.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Keep the plants as long as they aren't flowering plants.

If you have carpet, that's the problem. Otherwise - stock up on benadryl or zyrtec.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:40 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Can he get checked by an allergist, so you'll know what it is that bothers him?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• could be mold.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 7:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2010