having a bad day

Today is one of those days I just feel like crying....Whether it be frustration, hormones, or a combo idk......I temp'd an hour early this morning, and it went waaaaay down. Been around 98.2 ish and this morning was 97.46....I've temp'd at a different time before, and its never been that drastic of a difference. I think I did it right, even though I was half way asleep. That took my crosshairs away on FF. But if I go by when I think I O'd i'd be 19dpo today. FF says i'm 16dpo. Still getting BFNs...I'm just bummed out I guess. just wish AF would show up so I can get on with a new cycle already. And I've had ridiculous heartburn all day and cramping and kinda wanna puke. IDK if its the burger I ate yesterday, but really 24 hrs later why is it still hurting so bad? Like I said though, just one of those days......end vent lol

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry I feel your pain..When I first started my TTC journey,I thought it was gonna be fun, and thought "ok one time and we're done" that was 5 months ago...it's a hard journey, but I am trusting God and learning more each day.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 12:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• onions...i try and avoid foods with onions they kill me, fries anything fast food is just not a good idea lol. well give it a few more days and see if AF comes and if not take more tests. ... good luck
    Anonymous