Okay wife's and partners of people

I have decided I want to start a blog where wife's can complain and etc about there husband or partner. This weekend was the worst for me and I know cafemom can also be used for that but I want to do one where there is no holds bar on what is said. But i am looking for website names. If anyone can think of any let me know.. thank you girls

noel1979

Asked by noel1979 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Not sure, but how about you tell your husband that way he can start his own website and complain about you.
    Anonymous

• bitchbitchbitchnagnagnag.com :-D
    iwannaslaptheman.com
    wheresmyshotgun.com
    mymanisaschmuck.com
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I am not trying to piss people off but I am sure there are lots of women on here that wish they could have a place to vent, Men always vent to chicks online and etc. Why can't women do the same thing. that is all i was trying to say. Us women deal with alot more then men do when it comes to kids and etc and we need to vent.
    noel1979

Answer by noel1979 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• "Men always vent to chicks online and etc"

No wonder you need to vent. You picked the wrong guy to make your husband/father of your children. I am sorry but my husband does not vent to chicks online. He may vent to his best friend on petty stuff, just like I vent to my best friend about petty stuff that my husband does, however, the major stuff stays between us in our home, not out there for the whole world to see.

Anonymous

• blogspot.com
    Anonymous

• >>>Men always vent to chicks online

Always? really? always? are you sure? My Dh doesnt vent to chicks online, and I have never known anyone who has a Dh who vents to chicks online LOL I think your use of the word "always" is a bit of a stretch. If my Dh has an issue he takes up with me, If I have an issue I take it up with him.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:00 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Sheesh... the woman just wants somewhere to vent and not be bashed for it lol

I've found tho that when you take your problems outside the house, seriously it only brings you down, the more negative you hear, does one of two things, either makes you a more negative person, or makes you appreciate the life and people in it more.
    I do have friends I vent to, but more often than not I let it sit and I either get over it, or I tell him that he ticked me off or hurt my feelings and get it out of my system. More often than not it wasn't meant like I took it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• peronally i think an anon place to post vents when Im mad at hubby would be awesome, because like most women when I vent and get all my feelings out I tend to think more clearly and rationally.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 12:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• sadly there are lots of husbands that say they like to vent online on chats because they can act different and etc. I think all this girl wants to do if offer a way for woman to vent to and it be just between woman where women can get advice from each other and etc. there is nothing wrong with that. Not every marriage is perfect
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2010