how can i be there for my fiance when he is in jail facing prison time?

my fiance is in jail been there since nov and his trial aint till after summer he is just setn there how can i help him to c i am goin to be there for him

pertuit1

Asked by pertuit1 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• You can visit him on weekends, put money on his books, accept phone calls WHEN you can afford them, and most of all write him letters! My hubby, before we were married, did 10 months. I wrote him at least once a day and sent pictures etc. He really appreciated all I did and he has been 100% great since he got out.
    Anonymous

• well lets go over things now shall we...
    why is he in jail? i mean if he robbed a place, or hurt someone, you SHOULDN'T be there for him. leave his sorry butt... he is no good for you or your child(ren). I honestly can't think of ANY reason you should stay with him period.
    But... if you are really gonna stay with him (poor decision) you basically just have to hang in there. visit him. bring him some cookies or something. you can't do much more than BE THERE.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• It depends on what he is accused of and if there is any possible way that he is guilty. You know him, is he guilty?
    If so I wouldn't waste my time making him feel good about his situation. I would be packing his crap and making a life for myself without him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• WHAT DID HE DO TO GET IN THERE ?
    Anonymous

• he slept wit a girl that lied bout her age he is not the type of person to do this. i have neva meet another man like him my kids love him the girl i know her she looks old!!! but she was 14 he hates his self for this he had turned to god for guidance
    pertuit1

Answer by pertuit1 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• yes it does depend on what got him in there?

Drugs, robbery, rape, murder, NO WAY I WOULD STAY WITH HIM!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• umm can we say LOSER... and you are a class act for him thinking hes a great guy
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• how do you misjudge a 14 year old for someone much older? but i suppose.... IF that is the truth........ like i said above... just BE there for the man. how long ago did this happen?
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• How old is he?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• 2 yrs ago and she had a kid but she really does look older and he is not a loser when u love someone and have known them foreva u cant help it and he is a great guy except for this
    pertuit1

Answer by pertuit1 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2010