If you could have any tattoo you wanted, what would it be?

I want to be a lawyer, so I am unable to get my dream tattoo. It would take up the majority of my back, and would render me unable to wear dresses for formal events, so I am curious... what would you get if you could get whatever you wanted?

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 10:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dream tattoo is this:

Dragon Tattoo

OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 10:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• A Celtic love knot heart. I am too afraid of needles to get it though.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• a foot tattoo w/ stars & butterflies..... love love love! cute cute cute!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i already have 5 tattoos. now i want to get a sun, its number one meaning is for my son, who is also the sunshine of my life =) and because i love the sun. i love laying in it. i love being where it is.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• jigsaw ribbon If I ever get one it would be an Autism Ribbon for Autism Awareness

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i have 8 but there not to large.. Hibbingmom - the foot hurts..bad lol.. out of all my tats that was the most painful BUT its one of my favs.. i am getting a pinup girl going down my left thigh with in the nextt month im just waiting for it to be drawn up.
    Anonymous

• I have 4 already but i would love an ocean theme half sleve. but so many jobs you cant have tattoos
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I would love to have a plaid ribbon over my heart. Sort of like the "awareness" ribbons in shape, but with my family's tartan to fill it in. But I don't think they'd be able to do that level of detail with the colours without going huge, and I don't want it too big. It would be for my mom who passed away 6 years ago.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• jigsaw ribbonI agree with Mizlee.  I too have a child living with autism, and would like a brightly colored puzzle piece tattoo on my ankle, but I can't get over my fear of needles.  I will do most anything else to help raise awareness of children and families living with autism.

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I have 2 of mine already. A Star Of David tattoo on my right shoulder (to match my husband and 4 sons who have the same tattoo on their right upper arms) and my dad's signature on my foot along with the date of his birth & death on my left foot. I photo copied his signature from a book of his and the tattooist did an amazing job at replicating it. At the same time I got it I also got a shamrock which my sisters also got on their left feet as well (it wasn't a dream tattoo for me because I hadn't considered it for a long while like I did the other 2 and my future one but because my sisters have the same thing it has a lot of meaning). This summer I want to get my 2nd dream tattoo which a breast cancer awareness ribbon w/my mother in law's name & DOB/DOD & REMEMBRANCE around it interwined with a thyroid cancer awareness ribbon w/the word ThyCa SURVIVOR for myself on my right foot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2010