Ahh SHIT-take mushrooms how do you stop a boy from peeing on you?

My baby is a couple weeks old and he has peed on me swveral times.Why do hey pee right away and how do i prevent him from peeing on me PS do you like my title

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You have a diaper (or, if you don't use cloth diapers, then a soft warm dry cloth / washcloth) ready, and you put it over him the moment you open up his diaper.

Don't use a moist wipe to do this - that would be just mean, because something moist is very chilling.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 10:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• when changing him, toss a wipe on his penis, or just learn to be really quick! LOL
    I also used to slide the clean diaper under the dirty one so I could put it over quickly!
    Anonymous

• I agree with the pps - the best way is to have something else on hand to put over him very fast or change him fast and still risk getting peed on.

Diapers are going to be nice and warm, and, since you're changing it, probably moist, too. No matter how warm you keep your house, there's going to be a change in the air temp. It's that change in temp that triggers it.

It's something that every mom of a boy basically has to put up with for awhile, but the good news is, they do outgrow it eventually (lol, and yes, it's before they're potty trained...) :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• When changing baby boy, slide the new diaper under him before you remove the old one. Slip the old one off and wipe him quickly, point his little penis downward toward his legs so he doesn't pee up his shirt. That way you can control the direction of any "accidents". It doesn't usually continue. You get faster and baby gets used to diaper changes. :) Congratulations on your boy. :)
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 11:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• It is the rush of cold air lol, With my oldest that first week was hell and the laundry piled up fast till I got the hang of it. When changing his diaper have the new one open kay it on top of the old diaper then take the old on off so he is covered the entire time, once the old one is off flip the bottom side of the new one underneath. Dont worry youll be a pro at this in week or two :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2010