What food and drinks do you sneak into the movie theater?

We went to see a movie this weekend and paid alot for popcorn, two drinks and nachos....
But usually we take our snacks in a nice big handbag!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 10:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when my husband and i were dating i introduced him to my "big bag"..that is a large pocketbook that i take with me to the movie theaters and take in whatever will fit...usually sodas, candy, chips, cookies or whatever else i'm in the mood for or the kids are in the mood for...i just can't see buying things at the concession stand when it is already so much to get into a movie...i mean seriously $10.50 per person is ridiculous and forget if you wanna see a 3D movie which is like another 4 dollars more...it's too the point where if you have a family it's a ridiculous amount just to get into the movie, start adding snacks and you'll end up spending like fifty bucks or more just to see one film..that's crazy to me
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• haha most people have done it... its crazy what they charge!!!!
    usually bottles of soda or water, and the $1 "movie theatre" candy from the grocery store. (a movie theatre just isn't the place for carrot sticks! haha)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Always a big bottle of water and candy. We have to buy the popcorn and soda for hubby.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• bottle water and whatever food i can fit in my purse.
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 10:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• i paid 15$ for a bottle of water, medium popcorn, and a large soda this friday. ridiculous. i have brought in candy, cinnabuns, mcdonalds. whatever. u just stick it in ur shopping bag.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• I will say that we have also brought in juice boxes for the kids.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Litterally anything that will fit. Mostly candy and bottled water though.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Back in the day, my ex snuck in a bottle of beer. I remember it fell and rolled all the way down the floor. I was so embarrassed! Those were the days....
    Anonymous

• Usually a few packages of gummy candies and chocolates for the kids, Hot Tamales candies for me, and some bottles of soda. We buy the popcorn there. But sometimes we get Icees there too...too hard to sneak those in lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• popcornI just buy a kid's box and that works for me. No need to sneak anything.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2010