Do you think formula should only be available by prescription only??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• this is a drama starter,..however ...yes.
    Anonymous

• TROLLLLLLLL
    Anonymous

• No, plain and simple. What may be best for one parent/child, might not be best for another.
    Anonymous

• Nope, I don't. Formula is a choice just like breast feeding.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• No. I do think our breastfeeding stats are really sad, and I wish that more moms nursed their babies, but I don't think that making it prescription only will help anyone. We need EDUCATION and SUPPORT. That's what will make a difference.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• My son only has his because of a prescription. I wouldn't have given it to him if he didn't need it. But I don't think it's necessary for everyone.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• rolling on floorSweet Heart, I think you need to go to bed or maybe think of something more original to try to stir up the crap.  That is totally ridiculous.... Even a breastfeeding mom would not be this stupid!!!

Anonymous

• Of course not. Breastfeeding should not be forced on any woman. I think it's a good thing to nurse a child, but it's not a bad thing to use formula.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• No, I don't think it should be available only by prescription. Would you rather have a mom who is addicted to something that will harm her baby buy her baby formula, or be forced to breast feed? You really think she would go get a prescription for formula knowing that reason? Nope, probably not. So in that case, which does more harm? I think NOT the formula.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• really????????????? but to answer no i dont. our son was allergic to most formulas AND breast milk. that is why we live in a free country!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to each their own but dont force it.
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2010