Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cramps or talk to a doctor?

i've been very crampy and bloated lately, actually the past two months. I was diagnosed with PCOS and I havent had a period in about 3 months. I've been very gassy and bloated and in pain at times. I took a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago and it came back I wasnt pregnant, so I dont know what to do. I dont want to contact my doctor about this unless if its something I should be worried about, but I kinda wants some answers. What do you think?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Health

Answers (1)
  • Sorry to say, but you should contact your Dr. for 2 reasons, 1- A blood test is the most accurate test for pregnancy, and 2- Those can also be early symotoms of a much more serious condition.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.