I just wanna be me again!!!

im 23 years old and I should be healthy! but im not...DD is 15 months old and it just seems like ever since I had her, EVERY single month I have a new health issue...before I was pregnant I NEVER went to the doctors..literally only went once a year for my yearly check up ..and that was it... I never needed to go any other time because I was always just fine! I dont get whats wrong with me?? why is there always something wrong with me..why cant I just be me again?? I breastfed for 12 months and its been 3 months since I stopped..I thought I would start being healthy again since I didnt have the baby stealing my nutrients..when will I be me again??????????? ever?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just give it time to adjust and go see your doctor you could be going through some woman thing.

And your baby did not steal you nutrients :( the baby needed all what they could from you to survive...meanie :( Just kidding.

Go see your doctor for sure...soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I'm right there with you. Same age same time bfing same everything. I don't know what's wrong with me either I hope it just goes away soon...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I was the opposite. I was always sick until I had children and now I'm seldom sick. Not to sure what to tell you but talk with your doctor about it.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle are the two most likely culprits.

I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2010