post-pregnancy gifts

My best friend just had her first baby. I want to get her some things that she will NEED. She told me the baby had everything he will need so i want to get her things she will need. So far the ideas i've come up with are:
underwear.
pads.
boobie pads.
vitamin e.
dermoplast...
I know they don't sound every thoughtful but i just wanted to get stuff i know won't go to waste. If you have any more ideas or suggestions feel free to give them :)

summerdaile

Asked by summerdaile at 11:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• She is so lucky to have a BF like you! My cousin/BF suprised me with a cute gift bag filled with:

Trident fruit gum

small bottle of body spray/ Lotion

Pack of hair clips

cute tube of lib balm

It was so thoughtful of her and very appreciated. I like your ideas as well but a few frilly things would be good too :-)
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 12:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I found that after my daughter I really really needed hair ties clips and headbands. LOL
    This is a great idea! LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• thanks :)
    summerdaile

Answer by summerdaile at 7:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Dinner or a gift certificate to her favorite take out place. After DD, the last thing DH or I wanted to do was cook. Or maybe a gift certificate for a spa to get a massage or pedi and you can babysit or go with her.
    Anonymous