I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my first child and I've had severe stomach issues for a week now...Any IDEAS?

I've called my doctor but they can't really give me a concrete answer on anything. I can't eat anything without feeling sick (it's different than morning sickness), I have terrible heartburn, it feels like my stomach is sour all the time and also like there is a 5lb weight in there...not to mention lots of gas. ;( Any IDEAS ladies?

babyvonlux

Asked by babyvonlux at 11:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Health

• i had the exact same thing for the first few months of my pregnancy. they put me on a prescription suppository which was gross but allowed me to eat a small meal a day...it's awful but it happens to some of us, you'll feel better in a couple months
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2010

• Thanks. ;)
    babyvonlux

Answer by babyvonlux at 12:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• it's called Phenergan...you might want to ask your doc about it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 1, 2010