Oh no Did you hear about Marie Osmonds son who died? :(

He was 18 yrs. old and jump to his death, he was depressed :(

So sad he was one of her adopted son's but still he was her son.

God bless her and her family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• This story broke my heart. I feel so bad for her and for her family. Again depression has affected someone in such a horrible way, such a permenant way. I hope we can all do more to try to understand depression and those that suffer from it. To reach out to those who struggle with it and educate others. It can be a lifelong struggle as it was in this case. God Bless the Osmonds and others in the same situation.
    mxmomma05

Answer by mxmomma05 at 2:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I sure did and it's absolutely heartbreaking. I have two small kids, a boy and a girl, and I dread the day that they are teenagers and facing this stuff. I don't judge him, his depression must have been terrible( I've been there myself). God bless them. They need the Lord more than ever.
    cookiedough100

Answer by cookiedough100 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I did & it's absolutely heartbreaking!! I can't imagine dealing w/the knowledge my child took their own life.:(
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2010

• Very sad, and my heart goes out to her. I would hate to lose a child, but this for some reason seems worse, She may be thinking there was something she could of done or should of done to prevent it. In reality when someone is going to do this there is nothing you can do. Bless her heart.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 6:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2010