These woman on here KNOW these questions are for advice, so why do they leave rude comments?

If you're going to be rude, we don't want your comment. Woman post their questions for answers. Not for you to put them down, judge them, bash them, and all these other things you rude people do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Okay, but even you must admit some questions are so loaded that no-one can seriously give advise in a positive light.
    I saw one titled, "can I spank a baby, how young?" A total idiot would have to know that is going to get some flack.
    I agree though, just because it is in writing on a screen doesn't make it okay to just be nasty. I also don't really like the Anon button, some ladies use it as a ticket to be obnoxious
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• My opinion is.. ignore them.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• love and agree...mean ppl who think they know everything suck!!!! it's just their insecurity though, they have to put down other ppl cause they feel awful about themselves
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2010