5 weeks pp after c-section is it ok to...

have sex as long as i use a condom? I'm feeling 100% normal and cut is healing so well.

ellahsmama

Asked by ellahsmama at 12:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• 6 weeks, read your take home instructions.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• the six weeks has been proven to just be a random number they throw out...the reality is you can have sex again once you feel ready...there are women who've had sex after two weeks and are just fine...if you feel ready then do it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• At 4 weeks I did after I had my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i waited until about 4 weeks and still ended up in a lot of pain. went to the dr. and they said everything was fine. id just wait another week just to play it safe.remember it is a major surgery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i just asked this same question about a week ago..i did it after 3wks and it was amazing lol it had been sooooo long ..hahaha i would say go for it take it slow tho...and def use condoms!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I did sooner. I wanted to so bad and I talked to my siter and she said just do it. I did and it was awesome. I am glad I didn't wait.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2010