What do you think of this name?

Hey, my husband and I are expecting our 3rd child, and our first boy. Our two daughters are a year apart in age and their names are Jadyn and Ravyn. As I'm looking for boy names I like the name Cadin but would that be to odd having all their names ending in the -n sound?? Thanks for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I really like it :)
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• caidyn is a cute name,who cares i wouldnt find it weird i would just think you like names that sound that way
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• please don't take this personally but i think it sounds very soft. more like a girls name. why not try a more masculine name
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I love the name Cadin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I worked at a daycare for almost a year and there were two boys there named caiden, I HATE that name, I know it sounds mean but both those kids were spawns of satan I swear, They would beat up other kids, smack teachers, throw chairs, bite, curse, climb on everything. I used to like the name but now I don't. And people take the names of people they have known or do know and put their actions to that name so it can be hard finding a name, Honestly when it comes to naming your kid the only ones who need to like it is you and your husband
    krisholl2285

Answer by krisholl2285 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i like it. why not spell it cadyn?
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Don't like it at all. And matching names is kinda weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I like Cadin... very interesting!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Personally I don't like the rhyming names. I think it's a bit cheesy. I don't mind the name Cadin, but would probably spell it Kayden so it looks more like the way it is pronounced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i love it when i was reading this it made me laugh b/c we are also pregnant with our 3rd child and we have 2 girls that are a yr apart lol so i hope we get our boy too lol congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2010