My eyebrow hair is starting to fall out and I am having to use pencil... I am thinking that maybe it's from the new acne wash or maybe my thyroid... Have you ever experienced this? What did it end up being? Did your eyebrows grow back?

I am also losing some hair around my face line. I'm gonna make an appoinment as soon as I can but it might be a couple weeks before they have an opening... just looking for some stories or advice. I am really sad right now with losing my eyebrow hair and I am feeling very self concious... I'm not sure if there gonna grow back :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Health

• Do you have thryoid issues? If not, why would you think it is your thryoid? Is your acne wash a prescription? If it is, and you are not able to be seen by the dr, you can call your pharmacist, and talk to them about your side effect. Sorry that you are going through this, but I dont think you should wait a couple weeks for an apt.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• hypothyroidism is often characterized by thinning of the eyebrows or even complete eyebrow hair loss on the outer ends of the brow line. yes, have your thyroid checked if possible.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2010