2nd Baby? should a child have a sibling?

How to truely know your ready to add a 2nd baby into your home we make enough money to support another addition to our family me and my hubby have a wonderful relationship we have a wonderful son! How do you usually know its the right time?

Do you think i child should have a brother or sister to grow up with or do you think its okay to be a only child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you just know when you are ready to have a second child. I also do not believe that all families need more than one child. My sister has only one child and she feels like her family is complete and she does not want to have any other children. While I didn't feel like my family was complete until my youngest son was born. My hubby and I have 3 boys and after he was born we both felt like our family was complete. Before he was born though we both felt like there was a person missing if that makes any sense at all.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Good luck with that :-) I'm in the same boat. What I've learned is that 18 months is WAY too close together for me, and 7 years seems to be way too far apart. I personally like about 3 years, but that's probably because I don't know any babies or kids who are siblings born 3 years apart from each other.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2010