Whats a few good books you've read lately?

I've read...The entire Dexter series (im a huge fan) .. The lovely bones . The last song. Dear John. House. Its my job, i read the books then give input on how they are. Whats a few of yours? and if you read any of the ones i posted what did you think of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• kids books dont count lol. cause if that was the case i'd be at about a billion as well lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Goddess of Spring by PC Cast was really good.
    Faye-Tula

Answer by Faye-Tula at 1:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Belly laughs by Jenny McCarthy. Its pretty funny. Other then kid books, the last thick book I finished reading front cover to back cover was "What to Expect when your Expecting", and my baby is now 3 years old- if that tells you about how much time I have to read for just myself. lol :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• faye-tula pc cast is great!! love her house of night novels that she wrote with her daughter...i've always had a bit of a reading addiction but lately with all this stress it's gotten worse..so i've read quite a bit of good books lately...the sookie stackhouse books by charlaine harris were great and i even started watching the show (which also is great)..then i read poison study, magic study and fire study by maria v. snyder and just yesterday i started chasing harry winston by lauren weisberger (who also wrote the devil wears prada) ...i'm about more than half way through it and it seems pretty funny and a good book to just forget your troubles with...
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• My favorite books for moms are: Naptime is the New Happy Hour and
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I reread The Other Bolyn Girl a few days ago. It's way different then the movie. I read The Lovely Bones a few years ago and remember thinking it was somewhat hard to stay interested in. As for PC Cast, I LOVE the House of Night books, too. My 15 year old sister got me hooked on them. I've read them all and am waiting for the newest one.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Whoops! Naptime is the New Happy Hour and Sippy Cups are Not For Chardonnay, both by Stephanie Wilder-Taylor...I believe that she was a writer for like, Hollywood Squares and some other stuff, pretty funny. There's a great book for mommy's to be called "Knocked up" by Rebecca Eckler, and Belly Laughs has a follow up if ya'll weren't aware: Baby Laughs :-)
    If you want to run from the thought of mamahood for the night, I like business books: Basic Black is a great one, along with Smart Women/Couples Finish Rich, 7 Spiritual Laws of Success, and also Positive Energy, Random Family (great for sociology fanatics) and The Happiness Project. My favorite fiction has to go to Isabel Allende, native to Chile- she writes about the country with passion- check out House of Spirits. Also, In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez....
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• the dark hunter series by sherrylin kenyon. those books are wonderful.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2010