What is something you do that might gross someone else out?

Something that you find "normal" but know it might / will gross someone else out.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Drink kosher dill pickle juice when I was pregnant.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I mix corn with my mac-n-cheese. I've always had it that way since I was a kid and thought it was normal til I grew up and realized most people think it sounds nasty. LOL Don't knock it til you try it though! My son, niece and nephew eat it that way too now.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Legal - dont worry i did that too when i was pregnant but i'd fallow mine with a few scoops of mint choco chip ice cream lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• OMG that's just wrong! LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Pfff...I STILL drink dill pickle juice AND I'm not pregnant...lol....light-weights! I also eat my corn w/ mac and Cheese. Corn is also good mixed with mashed potatoes. I don't really do anything that others around me see as "gross"...lol. I eat alot of weird stuff though like I dip potato chips in potato salad and eat them, stack chips ontop of my sandwiches and smash them together and eat it that way, fries on my mcd's double cheesburgers, salt on my watermelon, italian dressing on my cooked spinach, cheese cubes and olives together, etc. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• UHM. I like ketchup on mac and cheese :) and ranch on pizza. I like to use tuna salad or egg salad for my veggie chips. i too like to mix corn and mashed potatoes..so good!! I like bbq sauce on garlic bread.
    and like another PP, i rinse out my cup and get a new drink too! I hate doing dishes, and if it saves me a few, I'll do it.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I eat white rice with a little mayo and soy sauce mixed in. I also love sweet pickle relish taco's. Super yummy, and most people I've talking into trying it liked it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2010