im breastfeeding n ate sumthin tat messed my babys tummy up.....need help

im wonderin when it will b safe 2 breastfeed again....i feed on 1 breast at a time so i dont no if i should feed on tat same 1 r if it will b safe 2 feed on the other...r if i need 2 wait any length if time b4 i feed again...i jus dont want 2 mess my babys tummy up again...tat was the worst thing i feel so bad

doodlebug10

Asked by doodlebug10 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not trying to be rude, but I can hardly understand what you are trying to ask. You ate something, and you believe it upset your child stomach? What did you eat? How long ago? When will the next feeding be?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• how did you know you messed up your baby's tummy? what did you eat?
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 1:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Yes, we need more information in order to help you.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Go ahead and feed as soon as you read this. Whatever you ate passes pretty quickly. Just note what it was and don't eat it again.

And sorry, but I do have to agree with the request to write questions a little more clearly. Textspeak is really hard to understand and one of these days someone may give you wrong advice due to a lack of understanding.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2010