help (tmi)??11

ok so hubby and I have been ttc and we are wondering if i am pregnant. My fertile period was from the 19th thru 23rd. We had sex everyday and if not then at least every other day. Well now i have had really sore boobs, mood swings,darker areolas,blue veins in my areolas,and now a vaginal discharge. I shouldn't get a period until the 9th i believe but i'm just really excited and hopeful. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• advice - wait until you miss your period are at least a day or two before it's due and take a HPT. They make some great ones that can test 5 or 6 days before it's due.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• to me it sounds like you are pregnant but i would wait to get closer to your period and take a hpt good luck hope you are!!!
    cutie_pie200619

Answer by cutie_pie200619 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i reeally hope so that gave me hope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• wow you have the exact same as us. I hope you are, we both can have babies the same time. hopfully we both are.. baby dust to ya'll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2010