How does a woman know?

How can a woman know if a man loves her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• It can be both...men don't give up secure things in their lives for a woman if he doesn't love her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• He gives up everything for her and everything to be with her.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• when he does the little things for her.. if she asks for a back rub and he gives it.. if the phone rings, and he gets up to get it for her... when she makes coffee/food for him and he says thank you/shows his appreciation every time. when he never forgets the small things that the woman does- from leaving goofy love notes to finally saying I do, etc.

love is in the small things that people do for each other... love is being aware and appreciating the other person for who they are and what they bring.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Shy Dia hit it on the nose. I think that as mad and as distant my sweetheart and I get, we still know that we love each other- the little things, like when my man said today, "Holy crap!" when he walked in and I was in the middle of getting dressed, or the fact that when I crawl into bed he leans over and gives me a kiss on my cheek- in his sleep. When you realize he's kept a lot of the cards, or when you see him just watching you with that look.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• LIsten to the song "when a man loves a woman" by Michael bolton.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I definitely agree with the details. The small things are how you know.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2010