for women who've done anal

so my boyfriend/father of my child has been begging me to do anal for months. he says he loves my butt and can't help himself. i have a very tight butt hole and i wish to keep it that way. i've told him no, that its an exit only, he says he's only asking me to try it once. i've told him it will hurt, he says "no it won't, i'll be gentle". i tell him it's a gross area, he says it doesn't bother him. basically what i want is horror stories from women who've had anal to post them here to help convince my bf its a bad idea...ALL I WANT IS HORROR STORIES PLEASE

aliishott2

Asked by aliishott2 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• tried it once for basically the same thing you typed.

It is totally gross! when he pulls out, there's poop on it for crying out loud!
    Yes it hurts!
    and can we say hemorrhoids? OMG! I wanted to shove something up his butthole and see how he liked it!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• How about just saying NO. If you don't want to go there, don't. He should respect you enough to stop badgering you about something you want no part of. If he can't respect you, why are you with him? He sounds like a tool. I would drop his ass and find someone who loves you enough to be happy and satisfied with you the way you are...tight butthole and all.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I told my hub that if he wants to try it on me, then I'll get a dildo and return the "favor"..he pretty much saw from my point of view, and left it alone.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• please...just horror stories...he's not disrespectful about it...it's just annoying
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• yep- go by a dildo, or even get a cast made from his-- and then offer to stick it up HIS butt.. i mean, men have their g-spot in their assholes so it SHOULD feel good for them... if HE can take it, then YOU can take it... and most likely, he wont want to take it. lol

i tried anal-- ended up having the shits the entire day afterwards. it SUCKED lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• You know LOL I went out with Dh one night and drank a little too much, he had always wanted to and i had been taught that women dont do that plus ewwwww no thanks! for some weird reason i decided to try it that one drunk night and amazingly it was not what i thought it would be dh was gentle and used lube no poop when he was done but..........the next morning sitting in church with his family i had to run for the bathroom lol, because he had finsihed in me it caused a chain reaction and i had the nastiest need to hit the bathroom for the next 6 hours. I told him that was the first and last time lol he agreed it wasnt worth it.

If you dont want to then dont do it, some people enjoy it. do what i was taught tell him when he lets you stick a dido up his he can try anal with you lol, most guys will say no thanks.
    Anonymous

• You don't think he is disrespecting you by pestering you all the time about it?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I tried it a few times with my hubby. Once I liked it. Now I have colitis. I will need to have surgery if my body doesn't heal. They will need to remove part of my colon. Is it worth it? No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• not sure if you'd be able to get just horror stories about it. some women can get orgasms from anal.. better ones thru anal than just thru regular sex.

i say dont knock if you dont you try it! its not like your butt hole will forever be destined to be the size of his dick-- it goes back to normal if you dont do it all the time. and IMO- some guys just want that one experience, just to be able to say, yea, i did anal. and then they lose interest in it.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 2:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2010