About TTC ..Maybe TMI..?

Ok so I had my IUD removed on the 17th i bled for a few days then me & DH had sex on the 24th.. my periods are never really "normal" but they always come around the end of the month.. the DR. told me that once the IUD is removed im fertial and can get pregnant the same night its removed. I know its to early but i took a EPT and its neg. im just wondering how long until i can take a EPT to find out..? With my son i didnt know i was prego until about 6 weeks cause i bleed thinking it was my period...any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually wait til after your missed period to test for pregnancy. And test with first morning urine for more accurate results. :-) good luck hun!
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 3:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• thanks. i know it was kinda stupid to ask i just didnt know if me testing now and it says neg. if theres still a chance im pregnant. thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2010