no sex drive?

after i had my twins it seems ever since Ive not had a sex drive but don't get me wrong i love my hubby and we still have sex but until he starts and gets me going i have no thoughts about sex no drive whatsoever Ive talked to my doctor and had my thyroid checked and stopped my birth controll to see if my hormones were messed up on my doctors orders but nothing is different does this just happen after kids or is there something wrong with me?

jen_and_juice

Asked by jen_and_juice at 2:14 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Twins? I think it might be exhaustion. Try this...put the babies in their cribs for about 30 minutes when DH comes home from work and have sex then. I find after work and before dinner you are less tired. Also, it puts you both in a better mood by washing away the day knowing someone is interested in you. Can't do it everyday, but once or twice a week, it works.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I have the same problem. I've done some research online, and found that "Maca" is suppposed to work. It's a pill, derived from a plant in Peru, and it's supposed to work. I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to. Anyone on here try it???
    danalee11

Answer by danalee11 at 8:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2010