I am almost 3 months along can this be normal?

I am going to get to a dr this week I just am so scared. I have miscarried before and I remember before I miscarried I had 1 time of spotting, then nothing for a week then it all hit the roof. I was gushing blood and cramping horribly TMI sorry.

Well this pregnancy I have in the past week had 2 different happenings.

1 I spotted some brownish discharge just once, then nothing for about 3 days
then just yesterday I had spotting of pink, just the once. The only time I have cramped really was when I have had to go BM.
Can this be normal?
Please I am a nervous wreck. I have done nothing but sit and lay for the past couple days. DH wants to be careful too. I have also been drinking lots of water.
Can all that be normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Okay, take a deep breath, the dr can't stop an early miscarriage, it is just nature and not much can be done. She might seem to be too relaxed, that might be because you are hyper focused on every tiny thing in your body. Some women (my sister for eg) spot the entire way through their pregnancy, and all is well. Others have no blood, in fact some women still have periods the whole way through! If you have had a misc, then you should ask your dr what extra precautions and monitoring can be done for your reassurance. She should have some suggestions.
    Many man women misc and go on to have families so having had one does not make it a life sentence. Rest as much as possible, see your dr and take it day by day.
    Good luck, HUGS
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• get yourself check by your dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Lol. I work mon-fri. So I had to make an appt. Thursday @ 3. And I get sick of asking the women I know that are mothers because they all keep saying what I'm experiencing physically and socially is not normal and I feel bad. I think when I go I will say that I want a new dr because she was already on the verge of getting cursed out lol so now I might attack her! Lol
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 2:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2010