Do you think a child should be a only child or have siblings? whats the best age difference between children ex: 1st child 2 2nd child 1month

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• have siblings, definitley! my son is 3, my daughter is going to be 2 on 3?17, and we have a 4 month old, its great!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Siblings, My son is 6 and my daughter is 10 months. I am about 9 weeks right now with number 3.
    I suppose the age difference really woudl depend on what the parents were comfortable with.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:06 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I had 4 children only because the doctor told me I couldn't have any more (wanted 6). My children are all late teens early 20's and they tell me their siblings are their best friends. So I guess my answer is yes, siblings.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i am an only child, and i did have a fantastic childhood but i would have loved to have siblings!!!!
    i plan on having 4+ kids so i say yes to siblings!!!
    and i dont think any age gap is the right one... what ever works for you :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Siblings are great. My DS is 3 and we are TTC #2 and if we concieve this cycle then they will both have the same B-day month,lol. I plan to have #2 and #3 2 years apart. I agree with the other poster regarding age gap, there is no right or wrong answer. Do what is comfortable for you.
    BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 11:39 AM on Mar. 2, 2010

• I think siblings is great because i grew up pretty much an only child. I had people around but mostly adults.. I have a 19 month old daughter and my second is due in July so i think its really a good difference personally and even though i am once again a single mom i have a lot of support
    AilisMommy

Answer by AilisMommy at 7:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2010