Do you ever hate the fact that we have technology...

...that keeps us up all night?

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 2:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, yeah. my husband has been asleep since around 8:30. I should join but this damn computer is sooo adicting.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• LOL, yes and no. Yes because it does keep me up. No because right now I feel like I am sick and on fire :( So sleep is out of the question LOL.
    Early pregnancy can suck big time LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I love technology. Control is the key. Why can't we turn the cell phones off once in a while? Do we have to rush home and jump on the computer? I still insist on family night with the old fashion board games or go out bowling as a family. Cell phones off and concentrate on the people who are with you at the time.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Nope, but I hate the fact that just because I have technology, other people expect me to jump to every time they want to contact me with it. Which is probably why my vm inbox is full again and I have 90 unread text msgs...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2010