NEed Advice?

ok my husband and I have been ttc and we are wondering if i am pregnant. My fertile period was from the 19th thru 23rd. We had sex everyday and if not then at least every other day. Well now i have had really sore breasts, mood swings,darker areolas,blue veins in my areolas,constipation, and now a vaginal discharge. I shouldn't get a period until the 9th i believe but i'm just really excited and hopeful. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• De ja vu LOL
    I would just wait til you miss your period. I can tell you that I have never got a positive til a week or more after a missed period.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• de ju vu? lol i must have missed something?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• meaning I have seen this before.
    De ja vu
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• lol yeah i understand the meaning i just got what you meant. Someone else has the exact same thing as me which is almost creepy to me. :) but thanks for the advice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I would say wait until a week after your period was supposed to come. That way, you don't keep throwing money away on tests and you will get an honest answer. That said, I puked in the bathtub on the day I was supposed to start.. took a test and it was positive..you are mentioning body changes that I don't think happen that early..so maybe you are further then you thought?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• wait a few days, do an early morning urine test.Not trying to discourage you, but sometimes when you want something reallly really bad, your body can mimic the symptoms so be cautious about the Breasts etc.
    I hope it is a happy result for you
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i don't know really. all i know is there happening. I'm just hoping it is a baby and not something else but thanks though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• its strange of course i want a baby, but its not like a dying need. I'm one of these people that thinks if it happens it was supposed to happen if not its not the right time. That's why i worry, I'm not trying to have these symptoms yet i'm noticing them and it worries me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Sounds promising! Jùst wait til you miss your period to test! I'm pregnant with my first! Good luck hun! Hope you are! :-)
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 3:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• im in a similar position atm :)
    was meant to get AF 3 days ago. Waiting till im a week late then going to test
    good luck to you :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2010