1st birthday!

Hey guys! I need ideas for my daughter's first birthday party! Her birthday is on April 4th, since that happens to be Easter this year we're planning on doing it a few days after....but i need ideas of what to do.................??

knjones

Asked by knjones at 2:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Aww happy early birthday to her. My daughter will be 1 on the 22nd of April. I have NO idea what we are going to do but with my son we had a big party with family. WE did a winnie the pooh theme. Balloons and everything. He even had his own little cake with Tigger on it. LOL It was so much fun
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• she's 1! get a cake, sing a "happy birthday" she won't care and in a few years, neither will you! it doesn't matter if you have Nan and Pop or half the neighbourhood there, just be excited that she is safely through her first year and celebrate.
    Each year my DH and I write letters to our children on their birthday about what the years has been like. They go into an envelope for them so when they are adults they can see how we were feeling and what they were up to.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2010