still clean?

i dont think so...i found a loricet (sp) in the car and suboxan in his coat pocket then zig zags in the upstairs along with a lighter and visene. i didnt find weed at least not yet it was dark when i was looking but out of the pill bottles there are 7 pills missing and he got them filled yesterday and the suboxan has 5 1/2 missing im so pissed words dont even describe. he has been getting fucked up while the kids were at home i guess im stupid r neighbors smoke n i walked in the house a few times noticing the smell and just assumed it was them cuz they smoke outside. then once i said something to him about the neighbors the garage would be left open a lot and the back door and he has no reason to be in the garage. he goes to work early n i wont c him idk if i should text him cuz im gonna be pissed all day r wait n fume all day till he egts home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• so he is an addict? how long have you known? how long has been using? how long in recovery? does he do ANY recovery work? IE we steps, therapy, group, something? are YOU in any recovery support? ie Alanon or therpay? My concern right now is more with you. counting pills? in the dark? that you are this angry.............this isnt healthy for YOU. i hope your plan is NOT to rip him a new hiney whenyou see him later. that isnt gonna do either ofyou any good. and it certainly wont help the situation. I feel for you, i totally do. I am a recovering addict and hubby is in your shoes. its not easy for either partner. if you wanna pm me to talk more about this, you can.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• He needs to get into treatment or leave.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Sound to me like this is not the first time . Your really should be thinking of getting him to go to treatment. You really can not help him. He has to do it himself. You should be thinking of going to a AA meating yourself

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Addiction + Love = Pain!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• he went to rehab about 4 yrs ago went to aa and na for 2 yrs has been clean for 4 yrs supposedly this isnt the first time id confronted him about the issues it just hurts both my parents r adicts n i know what its like to grow up in that environment its not easy n make life harder
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• My SO is on suboxone - it has a 'blocker' in it that will actually make you sick if you try to take other opiates with it. If you take too much suboxone, it will also make you sick. The chances of him abusing the suboxone or other opiates are slim, although i'm sure some people do. I don't know how it does with pot though. Suboxone is about 5.75-7$ PER PILL. My SO pays about $540 a month to be on it, it is a treatment program. Call his doctor and express your concerns. Also, it is federally regulated that all suboxone reciepients be drug tested. If he is not ready, the suboxone is a complete waste of time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2010