Are you still awake because you have insomnia and you cant sleep? Or are you just waking up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• insomnia. but i am pretty used to it. night one is never too bad
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Just had a total hip replacement so I can't sleep for more then four hours at a time. So yeah I'm bored most of the time. Can't really do anything else.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 5:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• just relaxing at my daughter's house
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• : oldermomof5 sorry to hear that!
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Oh no it's a good thing. I'm much better now. Just need to get through the rercovery.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 5:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• no matter how late I go to bed, my body forces me up at 4:45 a.m.! I couldn't sleep in if I tried. I went out saturday night with friends while dh watched the kids, came home at midnight, went to bed at 1 a.m, got up w/ the baby at 3 a.m. and sure enough, 4:45 rolls around and my body says "ohhh, coffee, that sounds good..."
    On the other hand, when daylight savings time starts, I'll be up at 5:45 with no problem to get the kids off to school.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 5:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• when you cant sleep, do you stay up all night and all of the next day? or do you sleep all thru the day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• i stay up. i have chronic insomnia. if i try to sleep it will only screwup tonight. so i stay up, and hope that tonight i can sleep.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• so sati, how do you keep from going to sleep? What time will you usually stay up till? I have insomnia too! It is so awful!
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 5:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I always seem to wake~up about 4:30 am can't go back to sleep.So I make caffee & stay p." Good~Morning All~!~Have a nice day...
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 5:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2010