Bleeding from intercoures?

38 Weeks Pregnant. Any sex and any masturbation I have bleeding. Is that because I am dilated 2cm. There is no contractions after masturbating but after sex instantly. is the blood just because of being dilated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your parts down there are likely pretty swollen, sensative etc. i always had some bleeding after intercourse by this time.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I had the same issue when I was pregnant with my twins. It was from breaking blood vessels. Like the pp said, you are probably swollen and sensitive down there, so there is a good chance you are breaking some blood vessels.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• my OB told us to stop having intercourse once i was more than 1 dialated. but i have had complications before. just was thinking about that.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2010