looking for a good bra...

can anyone recommend a good bra. one that actually lifts and seperates? i am not real big up there but the girls need some help. push up bras are not really for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I get mine from JCPenney .. they have people there that can help you measure correctly to get the right fit and help you find a bra brand and style that works for you.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 7:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I have gone to Victoria's Secret bought 3 bras. Then went to JC Penny bought about 6 bras. I went to Target and got 2 good sport bra's.The best regular bra I've bought was @ Walmart a month ago, I bought 2 over there and I got this black one & it does exactly what you want.Oh and it's NOT a push up, nice.All the other bras from JC Penny didn't last long, I was told they where the place to go, not for me.'Then one I got from Victoria Secret is awesome that lasted forever, but I had one from there that didn't ,so I guess it depends on the way it's made.The more support & comfort the better! Let me know what you find out,lol...

Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 7:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2010