16 weeks pregnant and show "sometimes". Also haven't gained a lb yet.

I am 16 weeks pregnant and not really showing yet. At night I am at my biggest but in the morning I am pretty much back to normal (slightly bigger tummy than pre-preg). Does anyone else experience this? I haven't gained a lb yet and that sort of worries me. I eat pretty healthy though. No matter how much I eat I am always hungry soon after and don't know what to do. I have a 23 month old son and I gained weight too fast with him. Not sure why this is different. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Mar. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• each pregnancy is different, i lost 15 lbs during mine gained 18 back at last trimester so tech only gained 3lbs and no one knew i was really pregnant till like week 33 and im 5'10 170 so i mean each is sooo different
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I'm pregnant with my third baby now and I have gained less weight with this one, and my second, than I did with my first. Just remember that every baby is different and so is every pregnancy.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 8:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• with my pregnancies I didnt start gaining weight until my 5th or 6th month, until that point I lost weight. I dont think I really showed before 5 months either.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I'm 8 weeks and I feel as if I should be showing. Lol I'm losing weight but as long as your baby is there and the doctor says its fine-then its fine! Lol good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• I'm 20 weeks and definitely showing, but I've lost a pound since I got pregnant (I've had trouble keeping food down), and I'm not that big to begin with. You should see some weight gain soon - as long as you are eating healthy and taking your prenatal, you are fine.

Answer by missanc at 9:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2010

• Your uterus is still *floating* around in there so it could move towards the back from laying down through the night and then towards the end of the day be towards the front.. my looks funky when I lay down because he is either to one side or the other lol... I am 18 weeks and I have only gained a few lbs and with my first I gained weight fast.. it is different every time! I am not complaining about not gaining the weight yet..lol I am sure I will find it later! :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2010